Job Title: Admin Assistant / Kitten Wrangler
Hours: Part time variable/flexible: 6-18 hours /week. 2-3 days / week. 3-6 hours / day. Afternoons/evenings preferred.
RGX Medical, a fun and rewarding event medical team, is looking for a vibrant Administrative Assistant to facilitate organizational tasks, manage timelines and projects, and work to improve efficiency in day-to-day operations.
We are looking for an individual who is well organized, detail oriented, and can work in a fast paced and non-conventional environment. The ideal candidate thrives in occasional chaos and derives joy from creating order out of it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; you will be communicating with volunteers and event producers.
- Excellent time management skills. Assuring steady completion of workload in a timely manner and ability to meet deadlines is key to success in this position.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- A proactive problem solver and a skilled multi-tasker.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, specifically Spreadsheets and Forms (or Microsoft Office).
- Must have own laptop
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with WordPress and Mailchimp (or other bulk email service).
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and supplies.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Volunteer coordination.
- Create excitement and motivate volunteers.
- Track and engage volunteer retention.
- Respond to emails and phone calls promptly.
- Provide Executive with support in organization, productivity, and task completion.
- Track timelines for various events and projects.
- Prepare applications for volunteers through website.
- Send regular newsletters to volunteers.
- Assist in creation and management of agreements and contracts.
- Collect and compile post event feedback from volunteers.
- Manage and track invoicing and incoming payments and expenses.
- Create and improve standard operating procedures.
Tasks may include:
- Perform quarterly inventory to determine supply needs.
- Possibility for onsite event work at music festivals. Past festivals have included Lightning in a Bottle, and Envision in Costa Rica, and many more.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to: Megan@RGXmedical.com
No medical experience or certification required. Feel free to reach out with any questions!